Now that Open Enrollment is over, there are several important reminders and tips as you prepare for the year ahead.
Complete your 2022 Tobacco and Working Spouse Certifications
If you did not complete your Tobacco or Working Spouse certification during Open Enrollment, there is still time. Call OneUSG Connect at 844-587-4236 before Feb. 15 to complete your certification and avoid the $100 per month surcharge. After Feb. 15, you may log in to OneUSG Connect – Benefits to change your surcharge status on a go-forward basis.
Reminder! if you selected the cessation option during Open Enrollment, remember you have 90 days (March 31, 2022) to complete a cessation program or become tobacco-free. Don't forget to update your user status through OneUSG Connect – Benefits.
HSA Bank Education Sessions and HSA Transfer Information
Information sessions were added to help employees with any questions about the transition from Optum to HSA Bank. See the education and live events page for the full list of upcoming HSA Bank sessions and registration information.
- Jan. 11 – 1:00p.m. – 2:00p.m.
- Jan. 12 – 11:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
A list of important dates and the steps you need to take to transfer your HSA account balance from Optum Bank to HSA Bank is available here.
Reminder! 2022 Health Plan and Pharmacy Changes
New specialty tier: for specialty medications if you’re enrolled in the Comprehensive Care and BlueChoice HMO plan.
30-day supply limit for specialty tier: A 30-day supply limit for all new specialty medications will apply.
- If you are a current member of the Comprehensive Care or BlueChoice HMO plan currently receiving more than a 30-day supply, you can continue to do so by paying 2x or 3x the 30-day supply cost.
Important Pharmacy Resources
- Visit the CVS Microsite for the most up-to-date formulary information.
- Review the 2022 Standard Drug List
- Review the 2022 Speciality Drug List
- Preventative Drug List (All Plans) for a list of medications you can receive with a $0 copay.
- Consumer Choice HSA Preventive Drug List for a list of medications you can receive before reaching your deductible.
Prescription Questions? Your Accolade Health Assistant can help you understand your pharmacy benefit coverage and claims, learn what medications are covered, understand how these formulary changes impact you, and more. Contact Accolade at member.accolade.com or 1-866-204-9818.
COVID-19 relief benefits are ending Dec. 31, 2021
- 100% paid telehealth visits will end after Dec. 31, 2021. Employees will be responsible for the normal cost-share for telehealth visits beginning Jan. 1, 2022.
- Mid-year changes for healthcare plan enrollment and FSA contributions will no longer be available without a qualifying event/documentation beginning Jan. 1, 2022.
$200 Vaccine credit ends December 31, 2021
Employees/spouses must receive their vaccine and complete the attestation by December 31, 2021, to receive the $200 vaccine well-being credit. Vaccines received Oct. – Dec. 2021 will count towards the 2022 earning period.
2021 FSA Deadlines
The 2021 FSA deadline to incur eligible expenses is March 15, 2022, and the deadline to file for reimbursement is March 31, 2022. All 2021 claims should be submitted to Optum Bank.
Remember! If you changed from a Healthcare FSA in 2021 to an HSAin 2022, IRS rules state that your Healthcare FSA balance must be zero on December 31 or you will not be able to contribute to your new HSA until April 1 of the following year (after the grace period ends).
Visit Optum Bank to view your balance or file for reimbursement.
Anthem ID Cards
- Anthem BCBS will mail new ID cards to all employees enrolled in an Anthem Healthcare plan for 2022. Your card should arrive in the last week of December. If you need help finding a doctor or getting a new ID card, connect with your Accolade personal health assistant at member.accolade.com, through the mobile app or by calling 1-866-204-9818.
Schedule your Preventive Care and keep your health on track!
Your Accolade personal health assistant can help you with: finding a great doctor that meets your needs, understanding which preventive services are right for you, and learning more about annual wellness visits. Visit member.accolade.com or call 866-204-9818
Take Care of your Mental Well-being
USG Well-being will be offering the Work of Art Program beginning Jan. 24. Registration begins Jan. 10. Work of Art is a program about the art of living an emotionally healthy life. It helps you learn skills to foster resilience and boost happiness. You pick the activities that matter most to you — to enhance mindfulness, share gratitude, increase optimism, and make stronger connections.
For information about all the USG benefits resources available for your mental health, click here.
USG Retirement Plans
Great news for 2022! USG administrative fees will be waived in the ORP, 403(b) and 457(b) plans. Vendor fees will still apply.
Enroll in one of the voluntary retirement savings (403(b) and 457(b)) plans today: Log in to oneusgconnect.usg.edu and choose Retirement @ Work.
Check in on your finances!
Connect with CAPTRUST’s independent financial advisors to see if you’re on track to achieve your financial goals — plus earn a $20 well-being credit when you schedule an appointment and complete a retirement blueprint. Visit captrustadvice.com/scheduler to get started.