USG healthcare plan members have access to high-quality virtual care by phone or video. Visit with a doctor from anywhere using these telemedicine resources.
No matter which Anthem plan you’re enrolled in, you have several ways to connect with professionals, find virtual care and stay on top of your health. Choose the virtual care option that works best for you:
- Virtual Care Video Visit: You can review doctor’s profiles from any device and select a professional that meets your healthcare needs. Download the free Sydney Health mobile app from the App Store or Google Play to create an account or visit the web based version at anthem.com/register to complete your visit.
- Online Psychology: Talk-face-to-face with licensed professionals privately and conveniently.
- NurseLine: You can talk to a registered nurse 24/7 through the Sydney Health app.
For telemedicine services covered under Virtual Care Video Visit, employee costs are listed below:
- BlueChoice HMO and Comprehensive Care - First three visits free; $ 15 copay thereafter
- Consumer Choice HSA - Responsible flat dollar before meeting the deductible. The Virtual Care Video Visit flat rate ranges from $59 - $175 depending on the type of service. Visit the Sydney Health app for the fee schedule.
Employees who receive care from their primary care or specialist doctor in a virtual setting will be responsible for the normal off-visit cost-sharing as outlined under the plan. See the healthcare options page for plan information.
Kaiser Permanente Members
As a Kaiser Permanente member, you can connect with your personal doctor or a trusted in-network provider conveniently and securely. Choose the virtual care option that works best for you:
- Video: Meet face-to-face online. Ask your doctor if video visits are available to you.
- Phone: Save yourself a trip to the office by scheduling a call with a Kaiser Permanente clinician. You also have access to a talk to a licensed care provider 24/7.
- E-Visits: Fill out a short questionnaire about your symptoms online and get personalized self-care advice from a Kaiser Permanente provider.
- Email: Message your doctor’s office with non-urgent concerns or a pharmacist with questions about your medication.
- Unlimited visits covered at 100%